1/1 Photo of Festival Berry Parfaits
Berry Parfaits Recipe from Festival Foods, a grocery store in Green Bay. This recipe was featured on the local morning news. A perfect recipe for summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml strawberries
- 236.59 ml blackberry (or blueberries)
- 236.59 ml raspberries
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 226.79 g container mascarpone cheese
- 236.59 ml heavy whipping cream
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 44.37 ml powdered sugar
- 1Place all the berries (cut the strawberries into pieces if they are too large) in a large bowl and sprinkle with the sugar. Stir to combine and leave to macerate for about 30 minutes.
- 2Using a mixer, beat the mascarpone, heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract just until soft peaks form.
- 3Take four wine or parfait glasses and layer the berries with the cream. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a few fresh berries.
- 4The parfait can be made about an hour or two before serving. Cover and store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Festival Berry Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.3
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 24.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: