Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Berry Parfaits Recipe from Festival Foods, a grocery store in Green Bay. This recipe was featured on the local morning news. A perfect recipe for summer.
- 473.18 ml strawberries
- 236.59 ml blackberry (or blueberries)
- 236.59 ml raspberries
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 226.79 g container mascarpone cheese
- 236.59 ml heavy whipping cream
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 44.37 ml powdered sugar
- of fresh mint
- whole berries
- Place all the berries (cut the strawberries into pieces if they are too large) in a large bowl and sprinkle with the sugar. Stir to combine and leave to macerate for about 30 minutes.
- Using a mixer, beat the mascarpone, heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract just until soft peaks form.
- Take four wine or parfait glasses and layer the berries with the cream. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a few fresh berries.
- The parfait can be made about an hour or two before serving. Cover and store in the refrigerator.
Really yummy! Everyone loved it! It's light and perfect for when you are already full but still want dessert. Also a good snack. :)Thanks!