Recipe by LilPinkieJ
Berry Parfaits Recipe from Festival Foods, a grocery store in Green Bay. This recipe was featured on the local morning news. A perfect recipe for summer.
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup blackberry (or blueberries)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- of fresh mint
- whole berries
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the berries (cut the strawberries into pieces if they are too large) in a large bowl and sprinkle with the sugar. Stir to combine and leave to macerate for about 30 minutes.
- Using a mixer, beat the mascarpone, heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract just until soft peaks form.
- Take four wine or parfait glasses and layer the berries with the cream. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a few fresh berries.
- The parfait can be made about an hour or two before serving. Cover and store in the refrigerator.