Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tastes AND smells like the sweet treats in cookie form!!! 100% Delicious
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup multi-grain flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 3⁄4 cup ground hazelnuts
- Add brown sugar, Splenda, and sugar in a bowl along with 1 cup butter (do not heat up to liquid form).
- Combine until smooth in consistency.
- Add 2 egg and 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Mix flours, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in separate bowl.
- Slowly combine dry and wet ingredients.
- Add in oats and chopped nuts.
- Spoon Tbsp onto pan and press down with spoon (DO NOT GREASE PAN).
- Cook at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy with a glass of milk -- or soy milk.
I didn't have Splenda so I used a cup of sugar instead. The result was disappointing. They didn't taste like the Ferrero Rocher chocolates to us at all. Maybe they taste different with Splenda.
Wow. I think a one word review was not fitting, so I will continue. These cookies actually taste like the chocolates. The texture and flavor was amazing. This simple recipe is sure to please all Ferrero Rocher lovers who try it.