- 2⁄3 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups milk
- 6 whole cardamom seeds
- 1⁄2 cup ground almonds
- rose water
- 1⁄4 cup blanched slivered almond
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve corn starch in 1 cup of cold milk.
- Bring remaining milk to boil with cardamom and ground almonds; then add cornstarch mixture and stir continuously with a whisk.
- Add sugar and rosewater to taste.
- Allow the mixture to boil for about 3 more minutes on medium heat.
- Remove cardamom seeds from the mixture and pour it into serving dishes.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and serve warm or cold.