Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Polynesian cooler with south-of-the-border influence. From "Hotter Than Hell".
- 4 fresh pineapple chunks or 4 canned pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon cream of coconut
- 2 inches fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 ounce light tequila
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce creme de almond
- 1⁄2 teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup cracked ice or 6 -8 ice cubes
- 1 fresh edible flower ((optional)
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Combine 2 of the pineapple chunks, crème de almond, orange juice, and ice in a blender. Process until foamy. Pour into a glass and garnish with a flower, if desired. Add remaining 2 pineapple chunks and a maraschino cherry.