Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My Italian Garden by Viana La Place
Make and share this Fennel With Bay Leaves and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- 8 very small fennel bulbs, tops removed
- 2 fresh bay leaves, torn in half
- 4 garlic cloves, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Place all the ingredients with ¼ cup water in a baking dish with a cover.
- Stir the ingredients to combine. Bake, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until tender.