1/2 Photos of Fennel Seed Scones
Here is a Donna hat recipe that I have not yet tried - sounds great to serve hot buttered with soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 C.
- 2Place flours, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- 3Make a well in the centre.
- 4Gradually add fluids and mix till soft dough forms.
- 5Turn dough onto floured surface, knead till smooth and elastic.
- 6Press dough out till 2 inches thick, cut into 6 rounds.
- 7Place on greased baking tray, srinkle fennel on top.
- 8Bake 15 minutes or till golden.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fennel Seed Scones
Serving Size: 1 (632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 208.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
flaked sea salt