Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great w/ crackers, chips and veggies.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, Softened (reduced fat is ok)
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped minced onion
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Beat together cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Chill for a few hours before serving.
Nice flavor with the fennel added to this dip. I did add 3/4 teaspoon but next time I think I would lower it to the 1/2 teaspoon. Made this to take to my inlaws for Christmas Eve and everyone enjoyed it served with assorted crackers. Very simple to make! Thank you Parsley!