Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rich mustard excellent with pate's, meat loaf & pork. Keeps well in fridge
- 6 tablespoons fennel seeds, crushed
- 3 cups dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1⁄2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup peanut oil
- Mix fennel seed in your food processor until crushed.
- Add mustard, brown sugar, vinegar,& salt, mix well.
- With the machine running very slowly add the oil in a steady stream.
- Blend until it has the consistency of mayonaisse.
- Transfer to a jar and keep in the fridge.