Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
As a kid, I ate every single fennel seed my eyes fell upon. I guess I was more fond of it than of ice creams, chocolates and junk food;-) Now, I love the mild licorice scent the fennel seeds provide. I don't eat it all that much now, infact, rarely ever, but I love using this toner alot.
- 2 tablespoons vodka or 2 tablespoons rum or 2 tablespoons witch hazel or 2 tablespoons gin
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons distilled water (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 3 ingredients together and allow to sit for 3 days.
- After 3 days are over, filter the mixture into a clean container by pouring it through a funnel lined with a coffee filter.
- Use the toner as it is now by applying it with clean cotton balls to your skin or add the distilled water to it to dilute it and then use with clean cotton balls.