Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something a little different for a hot summer evening!
Make and share this Fennel Salad with Balsamic Vinegar recipe from Food.com.
- Clean romaine, dry it and tear into bite size pieces.
- Add the remaining vegetables.
- Pour olive oil, then balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper over the salad.
- Toss to mix, then taste.
- Add more salt, pepper or vinegar as needed.
- Chop basil, add to the salad, toss again.
- Garnish with strips of roasted red pepper.