This salad has a nice crunch to it and using fresh sweet corn makes it so delicious and compliments very well the fennel.
- Remove the tough outer leaves of the fennel, cut off the tops and bottoms throw them out. Cut each bulb in half and cut out the cores, discard them.
- Cut each bulb in half lengthways, then slice as thinly as possible.
- Keep skin on apple and cut them as thinly as possible.
- Cut red onion as thinly as possible.
- With a knife cut along the core of cooked corn in order to remove kernels.
- Mix together ingredients for the vinaigrette and pour over salad.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.