This is an adaptation of a recipe by the Frugal Gourmet. We love this dressing and bought an additional coffee mill just to grind the fennel seeds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure the oils, vinegars, lemon juice, sugar, mustard, fennel and dried parsley into a glass jar.
- 2Cover, and shake to combine.
- 3Add salt and pepper (and fresh parsley if using) to taste.
- 4Serve over your favorite combination of greens and other salad ingredients such as chopped vegetables, meats, eggs, etc.
- 5Store the unused portion in the refrigerator.
- 6It should last at least one week (it is used quickly in our home).
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fennel Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (502 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1016.9
- Calories from Fat 992
- Total Fat 110.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g