The original recipe tosses the salad with a lemon vinaigrette, but I'm not sure it needs it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 celery ribs, with leaves attached plus additional leaves from the celery bunch
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, cored and very thinly sliced lengthwise, with fennel fronds reserved for garnish (optional)
- 1 cup Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup oil-cured black olive, halved and pitted
- 1/2 preserved lemon, rind only, very thinly sliced
- 1Trim leaves from celery stalks and coarsely chop them; set aside. Thinly slice celery stalks on the bias.
- 2Combine celery, celery leaves, fennel, parsley, olives, and lemon rind in a large bowl.
- 3Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mound salad onto a serving platter and, if using, garnish with fennel fronds.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fennel, Parsley, and Celery Salad
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.4
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 129.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: