Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy! This is especially good on really hot summer days.
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, whisk together the lemon juice 2 tablespoons of water, the oil and salt.
- Cut off the fennel stalks and fronds. Finely chop ¼ cup of the fronds and add to the bowl of dressing.
- Discard the stalks. Cut the bulb in half and slice thinly. Add the fennel to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve sprinkled with parmesan.
This is a great salad that can replace coleslaw for any meal, or a great addition to any Italian meal. I also added 1 tsp honey just to blend the lemon and olive oil a little more. It's great. Thanks.