1/3 Photos of Fennel Gratin
Haven't made this yet, but putting it here for safekeeping. It looks really tasty. From Good Food Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200C/400°F.
- 2Heat a pot of salted water to boiling.
- 3Trim the fennel tops, then cut into wedges.
- 4Boil for 5-6 minutes, then drain well.
- 5Arrange the fennel in a baking dish.
- 6Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle the nutmeg over.
- 7Stir the garlic into the cream and pour over the fennel.
- 8Top with the Parmesan.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fennel Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.1
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 344.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.1 g