Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Asparagus to Zucchini, A guide to Cooking Farm Fresh Seasonal Produce. Use as a sandwich filling, spread for crackers, over cold asparagus or garnish for tossed greens.
- 6 boiled eggs
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped fennel, stalk
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fennel leaves
- 2 -4 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Chop boiled eggs. Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir until well blended.