Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
salad i use for my fish (coral cod or barramundi), the bitter grapefruit is so different, and its a light refreshing salad
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 red grapefruit
- 1 blood orange
- 1⁄2 fennel bulb
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 tablespoon creme fraiche
- dice all citrus.
- thinly slice fennel (as fine as possible, i use a mandoline).
- seperate witlof leaves.
- place citrus fennel and creme fraiche in a mixing bowl and toss together.
- place seperated witlof on plate.
- set fennel/citrus mix on top of witlof, reserve juice from the mixing bowl.
- place fish on salad.
- dress fish with remaining juice.