Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
salad i use for my fish (coral cod or barramundi), the bitter grapefruit is so different, and its a light refreshing salad
- dice all citrus.
- thinly slice fennel (as fine as possible, i use a mandoline).
- seperate witlof leaves.
- place citrus fennel and creme fraiche in a mixing bowl and toss together.
- place seperated witlof on plate.
- set fennel/citrus mix on top of witlof, reserve juice from the mixing bowl.
- place fish on salad.
- dress fish with remaining juice.