Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Asparagus to Zucchini, A guide to Cooking Farm Fresh Seasonal Produce.
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Remove fronds from the fennel bulb. Cut away the root and slice into very thin pieces.
- Combine vinegar, mustard, and orange juice concentrate in bowl. Whisk in olive oil.
- Pour over fennel and allow to marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes or longer.