Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted in response to a request for fennel recipes. Untried by me :-)
Make and share this Fennel-Apple Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- Slice end from fennel and remove shoots from top; if exterior of bulb is discoloured or at all ugly, peel it.
- Slice fennel and apples thinly into matchstick pieces; place in a serving bowl.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until well combined.
- Pour dressing over fennel and apples and toss; let stand for 5 minutes, then serve.
- Note: dressing can be made without a blender-- mince garlic, then whisk all dressing ingredients together.