Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is great served with my "Warm Eggplant Salad"
- 3 pita bread, cut into wedges
- 14.79 ml olive oil (enough to brush)
- 4.92 ml sea salt, to taste
- 4.92 ml fennel seed, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
- Brush bread with oil, sprinkle with salt and seeds.
- Bake on a baking tray for 10 minutes or until crisp.
Wow, these were excellent. The perfect treat, for watching tv. I couldn't stop eating them. So quick and easy to throw together, this could become an addiction. Loved, the fennel with the coarse sea salt. I will be making these often. They will become a staple for me. I ate them with asiago cheese, artichoke and spinach dip. So very company worthy. Kudos on your wonderful simple recipe Jewelies. I often find that the simplest ingredients taste the best. BK
This really satisfied my craving for chips one night. I used dill weed since I was out of fennel, but oh, so good! Thank you for my midnight snack!
I love salt and i love fennel..these were fabulous and i couldnt stop eating them.