Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Jamie Oliver's Naked Chef. Posted for the Zaar World Tour 2005
- 2 large fennel bulbs, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radish, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Place sliced fennel and sliced radishes in a bowl of ice water and let stand for 15 minutes, or until very crisp.
- Drain and pat dry. Whisk oil and lemon juice and seasonings together. Toss together and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.