Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this on the epicurious.com website, but they credit Donna Hay's Instant Entertaining as the source. I plan to serve it as a side dish with a baked ham. It is an interesting and fresh blend of flavors.
- 4 fennel bulbs, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 cups flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- Place the fennel and parsley in a serving bowl and toss to combine.
- Place the orange juice, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour over the salad and serve.