Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Eating Well, Feb-March 2005. Looks impressive and easy.
Make and share this Fennel and Orange Salad With Toasted Pistachios recipe from Food.com.
- 2 navel oranges, peeled,quartered,and sliced thin
- 1 small fennel bulb, quartered,cored,and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes or 1 cup diced peeled jicama
- 1⁄4 cup coarsley chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or 2 tablespoons pistachio oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, plus
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons shelled salted pistachios, toasted and chopped
- Gently toss all ingredients together (except pistachios).
- Sprinkle with pistachios just before serving.
This was really good. I added lettuce and used more lime. The raw fennel is really the star in this, and the lime dressing is nice since it's a little different.