Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a new one for me...Fennel? What is it? It's a very potent, flavorful veggie. Kind of new age, so simple.
- Using a cheese slicer, slice the fennel very thin.
- Next, slice the mushrooms.
- This is so simple, layer the fennel, drizzle with olive oil (flavored olive oil is great too), then salt& pepper.
- Layer the mushrooms, drizzle the oil, salt& pepper.
- Keep layering until you finish.
How can something that is so strong but good tasting have no calories? I like the idea. This is not a taste you encounter often, but I'm a believer that it's good.