Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
A flavorful and healthy Mediterranean salad.
- 2 -3 fennel bulbs (if any leaves are attached, chop them and add to dressing to enhance flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup green olives, pitted and sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, finely chopped
- Remove outer leaves and stalks from fennel bulbs. Trim bases and cut into thin slices. Place in salad bowl with olives.
- Make dressing with the olive oil, lemon juice, and herbs. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over salad, toss lightly and serve.