Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Health Magazine.
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 439.41 g can chickpeas, drained
- 198.44 g bottle roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 22.18 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- Trim tough outer leaves from fennel; remove and discard stalks.
- Cut fennel bulb in half vertically, discarding the core. Cut each half crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Chop fennel fronds to measure 1 tablespoon. Stir together the fennel slices and remaining ingredients. Top the salad with fronds, and serve at room temperature or chilled.