Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Health Magazine.
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) bottle roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Trim tough outer leaves from fennel; remove and discard stalks.
- Cut fennel bulb in half vertically, discarding the core. Cut each half crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Chop fennel fronds to measure 1 tablespoon. Stir together the fennel slices and remaining ingredients. Top the salad with fronds, and serve at room temperature or chilled.