Bon Appetite. Sept 2000 - but I found it in my 2001 book. Wouldn't this be great along side a gourmet pizza?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup unfiltered apple cider or 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 large granny smith apple, quartered, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 medium fresh fennel bulb, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula (about 3 ounces)
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted (about 2 ounces)
- 1Whisk first 4 ingredients in medium bowl to blend; season dressing with salt and pepper.
- 2Combine apple, fennel and arugula in large bowl.
- 3Toss with enough dressing to coat. Mound salad on 4 plates; sprinkle with pecans.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fennel and Apple Salad With Cider Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.6
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g