Recipe by Boomette
This is from Coup de Pouce. This is an healthy recipe done in only 20 minutes, preparation time. No cooking.
Top Review by Cadillacgirl
So refreshing and different! I used a 3% plain yogurt I had drained, and didn't totally measure the veggies (1 whole apple unpeeled, 1 whole fennel bulb, 1 stalk of celery). I sliced the veggies and put them in ice water with lemon juice to stay bright and crisp. Served as the starter for my "French feast" for ZWT 8! Thanks for a new salad!
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt, thick, type balkan
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 cup fennel, cut in fine slices
- 1⁄2 cup celery, cut in fine slices
- 1⁄2 cup red grapes, without seeds, cut in half
- 1 red apple, peeled, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped (optional)