Recipe by Ladyeak
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This is a rich, hearty dish which can be taken to Pot Lucks, or served on a cold wintery night with a loaf of bread or baked biscuits. I've made this in a tupperware container, then transferred to dutch oven and cooked over fire for camping - lining the dutch oven cuts down on cleaning. Yum.
- 453.59-680.38 g lean ground beef, browned and seasoned
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 medium zucchini, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 celery ribs, choped
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large carrots, slice into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut 1inch pieces
- 236.59 ml fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml rosemary
- 4.92 ml basil
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 59.16 ml flour
- 473.18 ml stock
- 1 medium lemon, sliced 1/4-inch slices
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line large 2 Quart Casserole Dish with Reynolds Wrap Foil.
- Saute Onions, add Meat and brown.
- add garlic to meat as it cooks.
- stir in flour when meat is browned.
- chop vegetables and set aside.
- alternating meat and vegetables, add to casserole dish.
- add stock and spices,.
- cover with a loose layer of foil.
- place in oven and bake 2 hours.
- Remove from oven, remove foil cover, place sliced lemons on top, let stand 15 minutes, serve directly from casserole dish.