Recipe by Felix4067
I was bored one day, and standing in front of the spice cupboard knowing I had defrosted chicken breasts. This actually came out much better than expected. Measurements are pretty close, but I wasn't really measuring when I made it. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a zip-top plastic bag, mix well.
- Marinate in refrigerator three hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat broiler; spray shallow pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in pan, drizzle half of marinade over top.
- Broil for 8 minutes.
- Turn chicken breasts over, drizzle rest of marinade over top.
- Broil an additional 8 minutes.
- If chicken is not done, turn again and broil 2 minutes on each side.