Prep 3 hrs
Cook 20 mins
I was bored one day, and standing in front of the spice cupboard knowing I had defrosted chicken breasts. This actually came out much better than expected. Measurements are pretty close, but I wasn't really measuring when I made it. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine all ingredients in a zip-top plastic bag, mix well.
- Marinate in refrigerator three hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat broiler; spray shallow pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in pan, drizzle half of marinade over top.
- Broil for 8 minutes.
- Turn chicken breasts over, drizzle rest of marinade over top.
- Broil an additional 8 minutes.
- If chicken is not done, turn again and broil 2 minutes on each side.
Made this for Freezer Tag 2008: This was wonderful! I used bone-in thighs since that's what I had and dumped everything into a ziploc bag and froze. Defrosted in the fridge and baked in the oven for about 40 minutes at 350. The chicken was so full of flavor and my teenagers wiped it out in no time. A direct quote "this chicken is the bomb". This chicken will definately be going into our rotation and I can't wait to try it on the grill! Thanks for such a great recipe!
A very nice marinade! It was fast and easy to put together and actually went all through the chicken so there wasn't flavor just on the outside. Hubby said it was a bit salty, but that could have been because I had to substitute garlic salt for garlic powder. Still tasted great and will definately be keeping this on hand! Thanks!!