Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Low calorie !
- 2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons non fat powdered milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond essence (to taste)
- Heat oven to 300 F.
- Place all ingredients in blender.
- Blend till creamy.
- Lightly spray 6 ramekins and pour in mixture.
- Place ramekins in a water bath.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Chill overnight before serving.
This was extremely easy to prepare - one stop mixing! It was a different texture then I am used to in a cheesecake, but I still enjoyed it. I felt that it could have used a bit more sweetness (but that could have been the honey I used). Next time, I will try a different honey, increase the vanilla (and omit the almond-personal preference). This is a good, basic, low-cal cheesecake that I am going to make often. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag-Dec'09.