Recipe by mommyoffour
We eat alot of hot dogs in the summer when camping or on a fishing trip. We are always trying different topping for them to make them different.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
I'm usually a mustard-only purist on my hot dogs, but wanted to try something different. This was really good, and takes hot dogs to a gourmet level. I used green onions for the onions. Very enjoyable!
- 2 dill pickles, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 8 hot dogs, your favorite brand
- 8 hot dog buns