Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A flavorful dish I threw together one night on a whim. My family loves it! It goes well with hot buttered noodles or rice and a tossed green salad. I find the chipotle seasoning at Costco.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt, to taste
- southwest chipotle chili seasoning, to taste (you can substitute red pepper flakes if you can't find the chipotle)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (more or less to taste)
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Spray a large skillet with PAM spray.
- Preheat over medium high heat.
- Add chicken thighs.
- Season to taste with Lawry's and chipotle seasoning.
- Add sesame oil.
- Cook 5 minutes; turn.
- Season other side.
- Mix in bleu cheese.
- Continue cooking, turning occasionally to coat chicken well with sauce, until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. About 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot.