Recipe by Baby Kato
Can you think of a better way to get your daily intake of fruit, not only does this smoothie taste incredible but it’s also good for you. It tastes equally good with and without the garnishes. This cold, fresh, raw smoothie is so delicious, I love that you can taste the fruit. It is truly a wonderful marriage of flavors, tart raspberries and sweet pears.
- 295.73 ml pear juice, chilled
- 29.58-59.16 ml honey (to taste)
- 3 pears, large, ripe diced
- 236.59 ml frozen raspberries
- 6 ice cubes
- 59.14 ml whipped cream, garnish
- 2.46 ml coarse sugar, garnish
- 6 raspberries, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all the ingredients in electric blender.
- Blend on low speed to start, gradually increasing speed until the fruit mixture is smooth and well blended to your personal preference.
- Add or delete ice cubes as you prefer, if you find it too thick add more juice, a little at a time.
- Pour into glasses and if using the garnish option, top with whipped cream sprinkle with sugar and garnish with fresh raspberries, add straw, sit back and sip.
- I dare you not to enjoy this tasty treat.