Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Can you think of a better way to get your daily intake of fruit, not only does this smoothie taste incredible but it’s also good for you. It tastes equally good with and without the garnishes. This cold, fresh, raw smoothie is so delicious, I love that you can taste the fruit. It is truly a wonderful marriage of flavors, tart raspberries and sweet pears.
- 295.73 ml pear juice, chilled
- 29.58-59.16 ml honey (to taste)
- 3 pears, large, ripe diced
- 236.59 ml frozen raspberries
- 6 ice cubes
- 59.14 ml whipped cream, garnish
- 2.46 ml coarse sugar, garnish
- 6 raspberries, garnish
- Put all the ingredients in electric blender.
- Blend on low speed to start, gradually increasing speed until the fruit mixture is smooth and well blended to your personal preference.
- Add or delete ice cubes as you prefer, if you find it too thick add more juice, a little at a time.
- Pour into glasses and if using the garnish option, top with whipped cream sprinkle with sugar and garnish with fresh raspberries, add straw, sit back and sip.
- I dare you not to enjoy this tasty treat.
perfect drink pears and raspberries really gotogether will be making this again cakepops on parade pnw leg of quest
OUTSTANDING BEVERAGE, even if I did make 2 slight changes ~ I included an additional 1/4 cup of the juice & left out the ice, more than anything else, so we would have an undiluted flavor treat! Definitely a recipe worth keeping around ~ Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in 1-2-3 Hit Wonders tag]
I don't make a lot of smoothies, as I can't drink the dairy based ones. When I saw the bright, fresh flavors and no milk or yogurt in this one, I had to try it! DH, DS & I each had a large glass! The pear was a new smoothie ingredient for us & it was very refreshing. I used two yellow pears & one darker skinned pear from New Zealand. We really enjoyed this lunchtime treat. Thanks for sharing, BK! Made for Photo Tag.