1/4 Photos of Feelin' Fit! Florida Oatmeal
Enjoy a taste of the Sunshine State, no matter how cold it is this morning where you live! This is easy to fix for even one person; the conversion for the condensed milk is two tablespoons per person, and you can save the rest for future breakfasts in a plastic container in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add grapefruit juice to a medium saucepan. Put on a burner over high heat and keep a close watch.
- 2When the juice boils, stir in oats and cook for one minute.
- 3Remove from heat; stir in condensed milk until well-blended.
- 4Cover and let stand two to three minutes to thicken.
- 5Serve in individual bowls, crumbling a macaroon cookie into small pieces over each bowl.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feelin' Fit! Florida Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.7
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 64.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 39.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk