- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 egg whites
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a bowl, combined cooked rice, milk and oil.
- Add flour, baking powder, and garlic, stirring well.
- In a seperate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff then fold them into the rice mixture.
- Spoon into a muffin tin so that cups are half full and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool before serving and store in an airtight container.
- Sometimes I bake these in a miniature muffin tin and adjust baking time accordingly.