1/7 Photos of Feel Better Ginger & Lemon Tea
Jen T's Note:
I came across this in a magazine giving ideas for healthy teas. I made this up and found it great either hot or cold. A nice change from ordinary lemon tea for when you have a cold or flu or even just to have hot on a cold night as a comfort drink or iced for a refreshing pick me up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In your favourite teapot or plunger (I use my glass coffee plunger that holds 3 & 1/2 cups)combine the lemon juice, rind, cinnamon, thyme, ginger and honey.
- 2Pour over the boiling water.
- 3Place lid on and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- 4If using a plunger, plunge down and pour liquid into mug to drink hot or pour into a jug and place in fridge to chill. (I just place plunger into fridge as is).
- 5To make another batch just add more of everything except the cinnamon and pour over more boiling water and wait another 5mins and plunge again.
- 6Enjoy :).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feel Better Ginger & Lemon Tea
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: