1/5 Photos of Feej's Sweet & Spicy Chipotle Nuts
I like to have snacks with me when I'm with friends. This was inspired by several other nut recipes I have tried over the years. I use whatever whole nuts I have on hand. My favorites are pecans & almonds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg white until stiff peaks.
- 2Drizzle honey into the egg whites while still mixing.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix chipotle powder, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper & sugar together.
- 4Mix all 6 cups of your favorite nuts in the egg white - honey mixture until well coated.
- 5Pour spice mixture over the nuts & mix until well combined.
- 6Pour nuts into pan, spreading evenly & bake in 350 oven for about 20-25 minutes or until golden and fragrant. You will want to stir the nuts a couple of times, about every 7 minutes.
- 7Remove from pan & allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feej's Sweet & Spicy Chipotle Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.9
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 858.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 12.2 g