I like to have snacks with me when I'm with friends. This was inspired by several other nut recipes I have tried over the years. I use whatever whole nuts I have on hand. My favorites are pecans & almonds.
- Beat egg white until stiff peaks.
- Drizzle honey into the egg whites while still mixing.
- In a separate bowl, mix chipotle powder, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper & sugar together.
- Mix all 6 cups of your favorite nuts in the egg white - honey mixture until well coated.
- Pour spice mixture over the nuts & mix until well combined.
- Pour nuts into pan, spreading evenly & bake in 350 oven for about 20-25 minutes or until golden and fragrant. You will want to stir the nuts a couple of times, about every 7 minutes.
- Remove from pan & allow to cool.