Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Unique and SO easy and it truly does feed a lot of people!
- 1 (16 ounce) bagchopped Coleslaw
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 bunch green onion
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, crushed (I suggest chicken flavor)
For the Dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients for the salad.
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing.
- Put dressing on salad right before serving.
Great Taste! I did add a dash of ground ginger to the dressing. I love to use sunflower seeds! They are good for you and taste so good in salads! By adding the ginger it did not detract from the original recipe, just a personal taste. This recipe is so great because you can add other vegies or a few other seasonings to it. And for me, that is what I like to do, creativity! Thanks for posting!