This is one of my hubby's favorite dishes his mom made for him.I am honored to be able to share this with you and wil think of "Lil Mom" everytime I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles per pkg directions.
- 2Brown ground beef and add onions cook slightly.
- 3Mix noodles hamburger and onions in a 2 qt casserole dish.
- 4Add the sour cream both cans of soup , pimentos and salt and pepper to taste
- 5Top with breadcrumbs I use panko.
- 6Bake @350 til hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feed the Crowd Hot Dish
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 977.1
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 226.9 mg
- Sodium 1649.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 49.6 g