Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of my hubby's favorite dishes his mom made for him.I am honored to be able to share this with you and wil think of "Lil Mom" everytime I make it.
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles, slightly crushed
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces chopped pimiento
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Cook noodles per pkg directions.
- Brown ground beef and add onions cook slightly.
- Mix noodles hamburger and onions in a 2 qt casserole dish.
- Add the sour cream both cans of soup , pimentos and salt and pepper to taste
- Top with breadcrumbs I use panko.
- Bake @350 til hot and bubbly.