Chef #457625's Note:
A creamy casserole that fills that same warm fuzzy space as mac 'n cheese. Easy to prepare. My mother who got this recipe from a woman that she babysat for in the 50's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the hamburger and chopped onions. Cook until the onions are soft. Drain the grease and put in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Add the cooked noodles, corn, soups and sour cream. Mix together with a large spoon.
- 3Transfer to a cooking casserole. Top with shredded cheese.
- 4Bake uncovered at 350 for 45-60 minutes.
- 5Can be made ahead and chilled in refrigerator until baking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feed the Crowd Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.4
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 138.8 mg
- Sodium 742.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 30.5 g