Recipe by nancyburns
A creamy casserole that fills that same warm fuzzy space as mac 'n cheese. Easy to prepare. My mother who got this recipe from a woman that she babysat for in the 50's.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bagmedium-sized egg noodles, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the hamburger and chopped onions. Cook until the onions are soft. Drain the grease and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cooked noodles, corn, soups and sour cream. Mix together with a large spoon.
- Transfer to a cooking casserole. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45-60 minutes.
- Can be made ahead and chilled in refrigerator until baking.