This is my equivalent of Campbell's soup, without the high sodium content and other additives. It's not fancy, but the fresh garlic packs a punch and there are hardly any dishes left over!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the couscous, stock powder, shrimp and peas in a soup bowl.
- 2Pour in the boiling water and stir briefly to dissolve the stock powder.
- 3Grate the garlic directly into the soup bowl, using a fine grater.
- 4Cover and let stand for five minutes.
- 5Grind in some black pepper and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feed-Me-Now Soup
Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable stock powder