Prep 8 mins
Cook 12 mins
Light and fluffy pancakes.
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 3⁄4 cup large-curd cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- powdered sugar
- Beat egg whites at high speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Beat egg yolks at high speed with electric mixer until thick and pale; stir in cottage cheese, flour, and salt.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle.
- Cook until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked; turn and cook other side.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve with syrup.