Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the rice in a shallow pan, place in preheated 375 degree oven.
- Bake, stirring occasionally until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Put into casserole, add salt and boiling water.
- Cover tightly and bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees or 30 minutes at 350 degrees until rice absorbs water and puffs up light and fluffy.
- Remove cover at the end of the suggested time, run a fork through it and if moisture is not all absorbed return to oven uncovered for a few minutes.