1/2 Photos of Feather Bed Rolls
A yummy and simple recipe we made in a local cooking class I took a couple years ago. Recipe is from the instructor Fabienne Ratkov. If you're afraid to work with yeast this is the recipe for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease a couple of 12-count muffin tins.
- 3Combine yeast and water in a large mixing bowl and let it sit a few minutes to dissolve.
- 4Add sugar, salt and egg.
- 5Add flour gradually and beat well.
- 6Add butter.
- 7Fill greased muffin tins half full.
- 8Let rise in a warm place uncovered until level with the top of the pans (although I admit to having loosely covered mine sometimes).
- 9Bake for 20 minutes.
- 10The last time I made these I think I got 18 roll/muffins.
- 11Your yield will, of course, vary depending on how much batter you put in each section of the muffin pan.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feather Bed Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 178.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g