Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy and simple recipe we made in a local cooking class I took a couple years ago. Recipe is from the instructor Fabienne Ratkov. If you're afraid to work with yeast this is the recipe for you!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a couple of 12-count muffin tins.
- Combine yeast and water in a large mixing bowl and let it sit a few minutes to dissolve.
- Add sugar, salt and egg.
- Add flour gradually and beat well.
- Add butter.
- Fill greased muffin tins half full.
- Let rise in a warm place uncovered until level with the top of the pans (although I admit to having loosely covered mine sometimes).
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- The last time I made these I think I got 18 roll/muffins.
- Your yield will, of course, vary depending on how much batter you put in each section of the muffin pan.
Feather Bed Roll recipe is the "WOW" roll. I made these magnificent rolls and I want to thank ReeLani personally. I am in heaven each time I eat them smothered with butter. If you want to impress family and friends, make these rolls and watch their eyes roll when they take a bite of these delectable yeast rolls. This is a must bake recipe and I attached a photo for good measure.
Excellent rolls! The name says it all ... They are light as a featherbed, and twice as tasty! I got 18 perfect little gems! Thanks for sharing this one, Rée, these will be enjoyed in my house many times! Laudee