Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
In our house everything that has been made vegetarian is renamed in this case fake cesar = Fesar. Not eat this if you are pregnant, very young or very old as the eggs are soft cooked.
- 6 eggs
- 150 g green beans, trimmed
- 1 loaf ciabatta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g vegetarian parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cos lettuce, torn
- 1⁄4 cup ready made caesar salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and boil the eggs for 4 minutes Plunge into cold water to stop cooking afterwards.
- Cook the grean beans in the same water with a little salt for 4 minutes. Drain and place in a salad bowl.
- Cut the Ciabatta into into large cubes and toss in the oil and parmesan. Place on a baking tray and grill until golden.
- Peel the eggs and quarter add to the beans along with the crutons. Mix well and drizzle with your chosen dressing.